- For over 60 years, HollyDELL has been serving students and adults with physical/medical challenges and multiple disabilities in a nurturing environment.
- Located in four modern, spacious buildings in the Gloucester and Salem County area, HollyDELL serves children and adults from Gloucester, Salem, Cumberland, Camden, Burlington and Atlantic counties.
- There is no cost to families for services provided at HollyDELL.
- A collaborative team approach is used, ensuring treatment of the whole individual as he/she strives for levels of independence.
- Parents are an integral part of an individual’s program.
- Program highlights include speech/language/feeding therapy, augmentative communication, physical therapy, sensory integration, mobility training, occupational therapy, creative arts and music activities, life skills, vocational training, community-based activities, aquatic therapy, Applied Behavioral Analysis, specialized nursing services and an extended school year program.